Do you wish to do something great in life? Something much more substantial? Well, here are few pointers to guide you in building your daily self-esteem and eventually helping you to achieve your desired goals.
• Every morning look into the mirror and say, “I have a bigger role to play in life.” These simple words can make your day on a regular basis. Your firm determination is bound to keep you in supreme working condition fully prepared for playing a bigger role in life. And in a short span of time, you will observe your day is getting better.
• Every night before going off to bed, have a clear and positive picture for tomorrow. Even after having a better day, just visualize that tomorrow is going to be even. You’ll get to see a noticeable change in your life.
• While the muscles of your body need some kind of daily physical exercise, your brain tissues also require a daily dose of inspirational exercise. It is, therefore, important to keep yourself motivated all times.
• Clearly define your objectives and jot down every single detail of your big dreams and ambitious goals. You must try to bring a bigger YOU out of your own person so that you are able to reach those big goals.
• Trust your instincts and never think of living an ordinary person’s life. Consider it to be a grave sin. It’s not your way of life, realize it! So get the clear picture yet again that you are born to play a leading role, a much bigger role in the real drama of your life.
• All the time rather than brooding on trivial things evaluate your confidence in yourself to reach your desired goals. Strong determination and new records of excellence should be your biggest asset.
Practice the above mentioned pointers for a while and it will just be a matter of time before you realize that you are not far from achieving something great in life.
Get Inspired: Live A Full Life
Yesterday is past, tomorrow is yet to come, what we have is the ‘Present' which truly is a ‘Gift'.
All that we have been bestowed with today is what makes us a complete being, for you never know what the future has in store. So are we making the optimal use of our numerous blessings today to make our lives seem even slightly better than those less fortunate?
If we make the effort to notice the small details around us, we can actually learn the true meaning of life. Here's how you can notice the finer details in life…
Enjoy and live every moment to the fullest and try to gain/ learn something out of each.
Notice the changes by asking questions and finding their solutions.
Stop complaining about and judging other people, and accept them with their short-comings. Master the art of forgiveness.
Empathize with other people's feelings and learn from their experiences in life.
Stand for yourself and develop a sense of self-reliance and security.
Remember: Everyone cannot be there for you always, same way as you cannot be there for them every time.
Shed your prejudices and be open to fresh ideas.
Take time to relax and enjoy, without ignoring your needs.
Live your life to achieve what you believe in and what you think you deserve.
Work to your best capability towards anything you feel is worth achieving. Remember: If you wish for something to happen, try to make it happen with sincerity and perseverance.
Be thankful and content with what you have. Derive pleasure from small things in life, which you otherwise take for granted and many others are deprived of.
• This is a new day, a new and bright beginning • I will handle assignments and tasks with zeal and vigour • No task is great or small, I will treat all equally and give them their due time and attention • I will pursue all activities with joy-filled attention • My mind will be focused on the moment and now and will not wander fruitlessly into the past or fly into the future • Today is mine, I shall invest in it the best of all I have!
Shut your eyes and think for a moment... you are about to capture your life on reel and screen the film (with you playing the hero of course) to a motley crowd. Are your actions becoming of a hero’s? If your answer is no, don't despair...but do take the cue and start thinking!
Think about your dreams…besides lying captivated in the realms of your mind what other purpose do they serve? Do you connect to the longings of your heart and decide to resolve them? Don’t your dreams deserve a better deal than this?
Don’t underestimate your will and capacity. We are all granted dreams and visions that we have the power to realize. Call on this power, evoke it, nurture it and stoke it. Imagine that all you want and aspire for is yours. Chart a life course that takes you closer to your life’s goal every single day.
Clearly defining what you want helps eliminate the unwanted from your life. It is our goals that lead us through trials and tribulations and lend us the courage and determination to overcome odds.
Pep Quote “We have a choice every waking moment; choose wisely for what you choose eventually defines you. The journey in between what you are and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." -- Barbara De Angelis
Have you ever wondered how some people are extremely happy everyday? Some of us more often than not are in a foul mood with the worst expression on our faces. But reflecting on happiness and being happy, it is simply us who can make us happy.
"The happiness habit is developed by simply practicing happy thinking. Make a mental list of happy thoughts and pass them through your mind several times every day," says Norman Vincent Peale, author of The Power of Positive Thinking. So fill your mind with happy thoughts or try and recall happy moments every morning. Try and say happy things to yourself every day, like "I believe it’s going to be a great day".
Make up a special quote just for yourself: 'I'm a good human being and I deserve to be happy'. Repeat this to yourself every day, and believe that the day will be wonderful and you will surely find that it works like magic every time.
Pep Quote Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. --Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)