According to beauty professional Shahnaz Husain, the best body care products can be found on your kitchen shelves! Here are some natural face masks recommended by her...
Eggs For All Skin Types
• Eggs can have a tightening effect and also help to nourish the skin.
• Beat a raw egg and apply it on the face, like a mask.
• Rinse off with water after 20 minutes.
For Oily Skin
• To one-tablespoon honey add 15 drops of orange juice, one-tablespoon Fuller's Earth (multani mitti) and one tablespoon rose water. Mix together and apply on the face. Wash off after 15 minutes.
• Mix egg white and honey and apply like a mask.
For Dry Skin
• Mix together one-tablespoon cornflakes with almond oil or milk and grind into a paste. Apply on the face and wash off after 15 minutes.
• Take a little cream of milk (malai) and apply. Rinse off after 20 minutes.
Note: Honey is a powerful natural humectant, i.e. it attracts moisture to the skin.
What type of beauty tips are you looking for? Post your wish list.
About The Writer:
Shahnaz Husain is the pioneer of herbal care in India where herbal beauty care today is fashioned after the treatments and products devised by her. With a crusader's zeal she has taken the Indian herbal heritage to every corner of the globe, achieving unprecedented international acclaim. Today, she heads the largest organization of its kind in the world, with an integrated system of more than 400 franchisee clinics in India and abroad, supported by ranges of Ayurvedic formulations. She has been in the business for 32 years.