1. Ruby : Ruby is the stone of the sun, and wearing of Ruby wil protect the native from the harmful effects of sunís affictions. Ruby is red colour. Wearing of ruby will give intelligence and knowledge. The person would be blessed with children, honoured by others, and receive government favour. Ruby will bestow mental peace, success in politics, educational fields, gains of Lands and properties, comfort of conveyances. Ruby will protect one from ill health, enemies, success in administrative fields, freedom from troubles, debts and diseases. It ensures Long Life, and cures heart diseases.
Note: Persons born on 8,17,26,6,15 and 24 should not wear Ruby.
2. Pearl : Pears are available in many colours, but of all the colours, while coloured pearls are the best pearls. Round pearls are superior. Flat typed pearls should not be worn. Wearing of pearl help the native get freedom from mental disturbances, happiness from mother, success in educational fields, gain of landed and household property and conveyances. Pearl ensures good health and long life. It improves finance with its help one can achieve name, fame and is blessed with male children. It brings success in career and removes evil effects of bad spirits. Pearl will eve bring together a separated couple it drives away bad luck and ensures good luck. Cures mental disorders, gastric disorders, asthma, cough, eye trouble and breathing troubles and lung disorders.
Note: Pearl should not be worn by persons born on 3, 12, 21, 30, 8, 17, 26 dates.
3. Yellow Sapphire: It is available in light yellow or golden yellow colour. It is heavy, transparent and glittering. Yellow sapphire makes one intellectual, charitable, religiously inclined and respectable towards elders. It ensures wealth, honours name and fame. It will bless the native with good children, and also acts as a protective charm. One can fulfill all the desires by wearing yellow sapphire which ensures comforts in Life. Those people who find obstruction o\in the progress of their educational field, or those who suffer from property matters should wear yellow sapphire for the removal of their difficulties.
Note: Yellow Sapphire should not worn persons born on dates 2, 11, 20, 29, 5, 14, 3, 6, 15, 24 7, 16, 25, 8, 17, 26.
4. Emerald: This is a beautiful grass green colour stone. The Emerald grass green colour radiant, smooth, transparent, and with bright rays, with water mark, and without any dots, or spots, is the best and most auspicious gem. Emerald helps in acquiring wealth and the native would be blessed with children, intelligence and good fortune. It also bestows good health, wealth, longevity, lands and property, domestic happiness, a smooth and obstruction free life. It brings advancement in profession, name, fame and honour. It drives away evil spirits It cures eye diseases. It Controls B.P. and nervous problems. Note: Emerald should not be worn by persons born on dates 3, 12, 21, 30, 9, 18, and 27.
5. Diamond: Diamonds are white, blue, black and fancy colour stones. It cures the disease of kidney and reproductive organs. It drives away evil spirits, and bad effects of evil eyes. It ensures happy married life, possession of jewellery and ornaments, conveyance, comfortable, house birth of good children etc.
Note: Diamond should not be worn by persons born on dates 1, 10, 19, 28, 3, 12, 21, 30, 9, 18, 27.
6. Red Coral: Red coral as its name suggests is generally of red colour. It may even be of orange red colour. Red coral will bestow good health, longevity, courage, name, fame and happiness. The native would be blessed with children, intelligence, good future and success in professional life. It would also grant land and property, domestic harmony, gains of wealth. It cures all kinds of mental diseases and physical diseases. It saves one-form natural calamities like thunder, floods and fires. Its use also helps in removing impediments that could be delaying oneís marriage.
Note: Red Coral should not be worn by persons born on dates 2, 11, 20, 29, 5, 14, 23, 7, 15, 25, 8, 17, 26.
7. Blue Sapphire: This is available in dark, ordinary or light blue colours. Blue sapphire is ruled by Saturn. It is believed that it gives very beneficial results. But in case it proves unsuitable, it could destroy the life of the native (wearer). It has been experienced that sometimes a blue sapphire, which is suitable to the nativity, proves harmful to the native. This is due to some stones, which are born unlucky. Therefore, blue sapphire should only be worn after a trial and got set in the ring only if it does not prove unlucky during the trial period. A trial for about a week should be enough. By wearing a blue sapphire one gets good servants. The native will always enjoy happiness prosperity, name and fame, advancement in the profession, favours from government. It bestows good health, and success in all ventures. The native (wearer) will get land, building, and properties. It also ensures success in politics. One could become either a king or a great scholar by wearing blue sapphire.
Note: Blue Sapphire should not be worn by persons born on dates 1, 10, 19, 28, 2, 11, 20, 29, 3, 12, 21, 30, 4, 13, 22, 31, 9, 27.
8. Hessonite Garnet: It is honey yellow in colour. Use of hessonite garnet or Indian name gomed will bestow good health, win over enemies and bring wealth and prosperity to its owner. It cures skin diseases, gives knowledge and intelligence. It promotes good education and ensures improvement in profession. Nativeís business would flourish. The adverse effects caused by evil also vanish. One becomes quite active by wearing gomed and gets promotion in the service. It can give unexpected wealth to its wearer. It enemity of relatives disappear. Evil spirits go away and ensure sound sleep and gives peace of mind.
Note: Hessonite Garnet should not be worn by persons born on dates 2, 20, 29, 3, 12, 21, 30, 7, 16, 25, 8, 17, 26, 9, 18, 27.
9. Catís eye (cymophane or lasuniya) : This is a pale yellowish to or greenish in colour. Inside there is a shinning and which moves when the stone is turned, this effect is called as catís eye chatoyoncy. This is a quick-action gem and restores lost wealth, and diseases vanish. It ensures victory over enemies. By wearing a catís eye one may be attracted by others. It grants philosophical disposition and activity of the mind. The native gets name, fame and wealth. The becomes calm. He receives the help of relatives and friends. Enemies may bow to him. It ensures the welfare of the children. It protects from accident, and skin diseases. It ensures quick marriages.
Note: Cats eye should not be worn by persons born on 4, 13, 28, 9, 18, 27.